Acupuncture is done by inserting needles at specific points on the body because it balances the flow of energy. As a result, your emotional, mental, and physical health also improves.
What Health Conditions Are Treated By Acupuncture?
- Aches and Pain such as on back, neck, shoulder and knees
- Some side effects of chemotherapy
- Digestive Issues
- Skin Disorders
- Urinary Problems
- Addictions such as Narcotics, Alcoholism, Food, and Smoking
What To Expect In A Session?
- Firstly a thorough assessment to diagnose the condition.
- As a result of the findings the number of needles required in addition to how long they need to be used will be determined
- Finally, the initial session and treatment take about 90 mins, while follow-up sessions can vary 30-60 mins.