What Is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy helps regain movement and reduce pain. It is also scientifically proven to help improve the body.
Why Choose Physiotherapy?
- Are you suffering because of occasional pain brought on by injury or illness?
- Is it hard to move?
- Are you having trouble doing everyday tasks due to illness or injury?
- Has your quality of life and independence since been negatively affected?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, you could likely benefit from a consultation with our physiotherapist.
What Conditions Do We Treat?
- Pain & Aches (such as in the Neck, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Back, Sciatica, Knee and Ankle)
- Numbness & Tingling
- Sprains & fractures
- Arthritis & Osteoarthritis
- Pre & Post Surgical Rehab
- Sports Injuries
- Inner Ear damage
- Auto Accidents
- Work Place Injury (WSIB)
What To Expect In A Physiotherapy Session?
In our session, we offer services such as:
- Firstly a thorough assessment to diagnose the condition or problem.
- Secondly, a treatment plan tailored to your needs, and lifestyle.
- Thirdly use of methods such as massages, electrical stimulation, laser therapy, and exercises
- Moreover, the timeline for goals is also provided and discussed in-depth with your physiotherapist.
Do You Need A Doctors Referral To See A Physiotherapist?
No, you do not need a doctor’s referral. However, you may want to call your insurance company to see if a doctor’s referral is needed to pay for physiotherapy treatments.
How Long Are The Sessions?
The treatment sessions vary from 30-90min because it depends on the condition.
What Are The Next Steps To Your Recovery?
If you have any questions, you can contact us. Furthermore, our skilled professionals will address your concerns and help you return to your life in a safe and caring environment.