We are fully registered with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) so we can help with any work-related injury.
What To Do If You Are Injured At Work?
- Firstly and most importantly report the workplace injury to your employer or first aid attendant so that the employer fills out the proper paperwork to start your claim.
- Secondly, meet with your doctor or go to a walk-in clinic to let them know your injury is work-related. However, our physiotherapists can meet you immediately even if you haven’t seen your doctor yet.
- To clarify our physiotherapist will also fill out the necessary paperwork for workplace injury such as Form 8 or a Functional Ability Form (FAF).
- Moreover, upon approval of your claim, the WSIB will consequently cover physiotherapy treatments for a minimum of 6 weeks.
- In addition, we will also communicate with your employer about returning to work when you are ready.worp