Workplace injury as someone trips and falls because of wet floor

We are fully registered with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) so we can help with any work-related injury.

What To Do If You Are Injured At Work?

  1. Firstly and most importantly report the workplace injury to your employer or first aid attendant so that the employer fills out the proper paperwork to start your claim.
  2. Secondly, meet with your doctor or go to a walk-in clinic to let them know your injury is work-related. However, our physiotherapists can meet you immediately even if you haven’t seen your doctor yet.
  3. To clarify our physiotherapist will also fill out the necessary paperwork for workplace injury such as Form 8 or a Functional Ability Form (FAF).
  4. Moreover, upon approval of your claim, the WSIB will consequently cover physiotherapy treatments for a minimum of 6 weeks.
  5. In addition, we will also communicate with your employer about returning to work when you are ready.worp

What Type Of Workplace Injuries We Treat?

back hurts from sitting too long and wrist paints from typing too much

The types of workplace injuries that we most commonly treat are:

  • Wrist for example by carpal tunnel syndrome
  • Shoulder 
  • Back 
  • Falling
  • Sprains and muscle tears
  • Hip Injuries 
  • Motor Vehicle Accidents that happen at work
Copyright © Delta Physiotherapy   |   Powered by 23e2   |   Privacy Policy